Our Havin’ a Laugh Coffee Mornings are going Live!
Our Havin’ a Laugh Coffee mornings are staying Live until circumstances allow otherwise.
For the duration of this time when it is not possible to meet in person we will be having a Virtual Coffee Morning the first Monday of every month at 11am through the ‘Zoom Cloud Meetings’ App.
Anyone can join in you just need to register to receive the live link 10mins before we start. Once in just say hello, maybe say where in the country (or further) your calling from, a little about how you’re getting on if you like and that’s it. You don’t need to chat at all you can simply listen in and be in the company of friendly faces. Once you’ve registered for one you will get a live link each Monday.
How to link in:
If you are linking in from iPhone, iPad or Android you will need to get the ‘Zoom Cloud Meetings’ App onto your device in advance of the call. You may also need a set of headphones so best to have a set handy.
If you are linking in from your Laptop you won’t need to download the App and you won’t need headphones.
- Have your device charged or plugged in.
- Get your favourite brew on.
- You will receive an email 10mins in advance, at 10.50am on Monday, with a link to the Call.
- Click on the link and a video screen will pop up.
- You may be asked to ‘Join with Device Audio’ Click this.
- If you don’t see that on the bottom left of your screen you should see two little icons
One to Join Audio, the other to Join Video.
- Click both icons so red line disappears.
- If you have a camera on your device we will see you, if not don’t worry as long as you can see and hear us.
- If it’s your first time using Zoom just give yourself time, if it doesn’t work straight away just take a deep breath you will figure it out.